Sunday, February 11, 2007

Really GREAT Italian food!

Scotto and I went out last night with my brother and sister-in-law to this great place called Bravo! Cucina Italiana. We went to the new place in Bayshore. What a GREAT meal! The service was extremely friendly and very solicitous, the food was fast, hot and unbelievably delicious! The ambiance of the place is unreal. It looks just like you're sitting in Rome. Big, beautiful roman columns and huge overblown chandeliers. The yellow-ish tinted walls, the dark chairs with the white table-clothed tables. It's unbelievably beautiful. I know we can't afford to eat there on a regular basis, but for a once-upon-a-time kinda thing, it was truly fantastic! I'm so glad we went with them. I hadn't been feeling well a lot of this past week.

On the 19th, someone is coming here to hook me up to the EEG machine here at home and then gauze my head so I can leave the EEG hooked up for a few days straight. Hopefully, they'll get a better idea as to what is going on in this brain of mine.

It was so nice to get a night out, with no kids and just be...me. I'm always someone's mom, someone's friend, someone's daughter, someone's wife, someone's housekeeper, someone's SOMETHING. Every now and then it's nice to just get out and be...ME again. I forget after so much time of being everything for everyone, what it feels like to just be me. I like it. And I like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.