Thursday, February 01, 2007

Been sick

My apologies for my absence. I've been sick again. Real dizzy and nauseated. Lots of throwing up and all sorts of icky stuff y'all don't wanna know about. I'm going to physical therapy today because my doctor wants me to go. The physical therapist said she didn't think they could do anything for me because some of my problems are too far gone...and I just want to go in and get that in writing so she can give it to my doctor to prove to her that physical therapy in this case is useless.

I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

GUYK said...

sweetthing went thru that with her back for a couple of years..the insurance required all of the therapy but finally we got the damn people to pay to fix her back..now she is in great shape..runs for thirty minutes a day on her treadmill and has lost forty pounds..costing me a fortune in new clothes..but she is worth it.

Andi said...

Yes, she is worth it! :) Happy to hear she's feeling better