Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gotta be a "blah" day

Ever wake up in the morning and just know that the whole day will be filled with "blah"? That's how I feel today. I laid in bed watching TV for the longest time. I got up once and took the dogs outside and sat out there with them. I think mostly just wanted to say that I did it. I went back to bed til Scott came home. It's amazing how kids and dogs seem to know just when you're not wanting to be bothered. Every 10 minutes I had kids running into my room and dogs jumping on my bed. Fortunately, the kids are old enough to do what they wanna/gotta do without direct supervision. Scott came in and laid there with me while we talked about his day at work. I finally got out of bed about 4:30pm. I'm gonna jump in the shower and haul my ass out to get some KFC for dinner and then go back to bed I think. Yeah, boring post but when you lay in bed all day long, there usually isn't much to report.

No comments: