Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Oh am I pissed!!

My kids go across the street to the school for open swim everyday of the week. There's this inconsiderate bitch of a lifeguard. Apparently she's a high school student. Yesterday, one of my boys was snorkeling in the water around the diving board. He didn't know what part of the pool he was in exactly. She screams at him "HEY SLOW BOY!" to get him to come over to her. Then she kicks him out of the pool for the day. Now, I understand safety, but that's ridiculous. I didn't do anything figuring it was just a one-time incident. Well...today, my other boy was swimming near her and he accidentally splashed her. She called him over and said "You are out of the pool for 10 minutes for lack of intelligence and stupidity" (redundancy is a terrible waste of words). I am so pissed off. I have a call in to the head of the recreation department. I want this little bitch's job! NO ONE talks to my kids that way! Stay tuned while I kick some ass.

1 comment:

Northwoods Woman said...

Get the obnoxious bitch!