Friday, January 13, 2006

I went shopping

I wasn't planning on it. But somehow it happened. I went shopping. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet lol. The original plan was for me to meet my sister-in-law for lunch. We were going to discuss the plan on getting into the art circuit by March. I had NO idea she'd planned on shopping! I showed up at her house, she said "ok, let's go" and off we went. Mostly we hit craft stores, a couple of art galleries and then ate at this one art gallery that has two floors of art, a cafe and then upstairs they have a studio for local artists to work in. It was pretty cool. I saw some pieces similar to the kind of work I do...but I know I can do better. It seemed like the artist was on the right track, but was lacking in originality, color, creativity...something. It just didn't seem finished. I don't know...maybe it's me.

Anyway, I bought some glass plates I've been wanting to pick up and my sister-in-law sent me home with two boxes full of scrap stained glass. I LOVE that she does that kind of work! I get all my stained glass FREE!! Yaaaaaay me! Now I just have to get this damn studio finished so I can get to work. I have SHITLOADS of inventory to make before I can even consider getting on the circuit.

3 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Glad you are feeling better! Take care of yourself hun.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it mega millions drawing september 16

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Car upskirts girls inkjet refills abe lurie moving company Pilates secrets all male nude dvdb0001hydc8 Hum dishwasher Etisalat online payment Toth gmc trucks