Saturday, January 07, 2006

Oh so very tired

Ok, so I was sick for about 3 days. Nothing major, just a sore throat, earache and headache, fever, you know...all that. I averaged about an hour and a half of sleep each night that I was sick and have only been getting about 3 hours each night since. I thought everything was going fine and was actually amazed at how well I had been keeping my composure despite not sleeping when it happened...


I was at the store. As y'all know, I hate shopping so I just wanted to get in and get what I needed and get out. I go in, grab a cart and start walking. A few minutes later, I'm standing in the middle of an aisle. I didn't know what store I was in, why I was there, what I needed to get or where I could find it even if I did know. I was SO scared, I wanted to cry and run from the building but I couldn't remember where I put the car! So I just slowly sauntered around the store, looking confused until my brain came back to me. It was probably about 10 minutes. Things slowly came back to me, started to make sense, started to look familiar. Needless to say, I got what I needed very quickly and got the hell OUTTA there.

I haven't left the house since lol

2 comments:

GUYK said...

DAMN! That ain't normal for your age group. Now for sweetthing and me it wouldn't be so surprising. You might want to see a quack before you quack up!

Northwoods Woman said...

Damn girl, take care of yourself. I don't want you having another stroke dammit!