Thursday, July 14, 2005

And he's gone

Hubby left today for Ohio. He's taking his son and nephew to some air show thingy. I was surely not interested in going, so my daughter came to stay with me for the four days hubby is gone. I can't stay home alone just yet, because I still have problems swallowing food at times and I just had the stroke a month ago. So far, my daughter has been here two days and for the most part, the only thing I've noticed is that I get less computer time and for some reason, my phone is always in use! I'm sure she'll be more help to me now that Scott is gone. I have no car, so I'm trapped here at home (not that I ever go anywhere, but it would be nice to know I could if I wanted to). Maybe I will finish a painting this weekend. YEAH! That's what I'll do! Finish a painting! *fakes excitement*

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Hell I didn't know you had a stroke? Are you ok?

Andi said...

Yes, I will be ok. I have a speech problem which is getting better everyday and my brain is slower than normal. I had a stroke in the right side of the thalamus. It's the sensory nerve center, so I lost alot of my sensory stuff. I will be ok though...do not worry about me. I'm tough!