Tuesday, July 19, 2005

He's home now

Scott came home last night. Told me all about the fun he had at the air show. I was so happy to see he'd had a good time. While he was gone, Ash and I got a lot done in the kitchen, things organized and lots cleaned up. I'm really proud of that. It's been a long time since I've been able to do things like that. It made me feel wifely and helpful again. Also, while he was gone, Ash and I walked down to the gas station and back. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's three-quarters of a mile there and then another back. I haven't gone that far by myself in so long. I was tired and sore after, but I have never been more proud of myself in my entire life! I couldn't wait to tell Scott what I'd done! He was so excited for me and we've decided that three times a week, we're going to take a walk to the school (we live behind it) and take a lap or two around the track. I can't wait to start that. I think it'll be the best thing I've done yet. Yaaaaaaaaay me!

1 comment:

Northwoods Woman said...

kepp up the good work!