Thursday, January 04, 2007

Banished to...

The land of no sleep!! Two nights in a row, numbers of drugs to try to sleep and still...NUTTIN! 3 hours is all I'm allowed then I'm up! Up! up! UPPPPPPPPP!


I'm a little frustrated right now.

Any suggestions? I know I probably don't have any readers anymore...but I'll take suggestions from ANYONE at this point...

If anyone is reading this, I'm gonna guess you're wondering why I haven't blogged in 6 months. I think I just got so hung up on the day-to-days of life that I didn't think I'd have anything interesting to blog about. I was getting REALLY good at hiding my emotions and just plodding along through my life.

Well, I quit smoking again January 1st. When I'm not smoking, I'm emotional and very raw for awhile, so I thought NOW would be the perfect time to start blogging again. But beware, I'm really raw and open about how I feel about things these days and I'm not good at censoring.

So I guess we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

GUYK said...

I had quit clickin on and was about ready to take you off my blog roll..glad to see you are bloggin' again.

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to search on the net, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura