Sunday, January 14, 2007

A busy, busy girl

Friday night, I took my hubby and son to my favorite restaurant about a half hour north of where we live. As always, everything was really yummy, service was quick, but very nice. A good time was had by all. We stopped in to see my sister and sister-in-law afterwards because they live in the city we ate in. It was nice to see them in their new home. They just purchased their first home. They're so excited and are spending most of their time (and unfortunately, their money as well) making their new home exactly what they want it to be.

Saturday, Scott and Josh had plans to go to World of Wheels which was in Milwaukee over the weekend (www.worldofwheels.com) and I had nothing planned. My sister and her wife invited me to come visit them while hubby and kiddo were gone so they drove me up there and then went on their way. Normally, I'd have driven myself but hubby wanted to use my car to go to Milwaukee. Anyway, I went to visit them...we ordered some Chinese from a local restaurant and just sat around chatting, watching some TV and just catching up. It was really nice seeing them again. I don't see them nearly enough.

Today, we have another wrestling tournament for Andy. This one is about 45 minutes away. They are usually all-day events. I hope the snow stays away long enough for us to get there and back. After we get home, I need to get to the grocery store. They originally said it wasn't suppose to snow until tonight but now it looks like it'll snow all dayum day. I sure hope it doesn't snow too bad while we're out. Wish my kid some luck on his wrestling tournament today!

1 comment:

GUYK said...

I found a way to solve the problem..when I go thru the drive thru I refuse to leave the window until I get the food..and check to be damn sure it is what I ordered..pisses them off but I get what I want. They will get in a hurry if you just sit there..