Thursday, January 18, 2007

Somewhat bummed

There are these things that Scotto and I have been wanting to do once we had the money to do them. Unfortunately, I can't go into detail about what these things are, but I assure you, they are not superficial or shallow in nature. They are very important to us and our family. Lately, it seems like right when we get to a point when we think we may be able to achieve our goals...reality happens and we're not able to do what we are wanting to do here. I'm not being selfish or childish, throwing a temper tantrum or having a hissy fit. I'm not being self-absorbed or looking for pity. I'm just stating facts. There is one little person in this world that has been very patient, sitting back and waiting for us to have what we need to get these things done and I feel just awful that we have yet to be able to do them for him.

I just did some creative accounting here, trying to figure out if there was some way to move funds around to make things happen this week...and I just don't see it. Scotto's at work and he doesn't yet know that we aren't going to be able to make it work out again this week. I assure you, this thing we need to do is more important to him than it is to me...not to say that it isn't important to me, because it is. I feel terrible that I have to tell him it's not going to happen.

God, I just hate days like this. Where are these damn money trees anyway???

P.S.

I've had a fever for the past 3 days. I have no other symptoms aside from being tired and having the chills. I had a flu shot this year again and I wonder if I managed to get the flu and the flu shot is just keeping it from getting too bad. I'm sure it'll pass...it's just irritating to feel shitty when I have so much to get done.

Ok...done bitchin'...Andi out

No comments: