Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Grades update

Scott called the counselor and talked to him about his son. Scott, his ex, the teachers, and the counselor have set up a meeting for after the winter break to set up an action plan for my stepson. He's been staying after school to get caught up on some stuff. His mother has been making him do that. At least she's doing something this time. Normally, she takes his PS2 away for a couple weeks but always ends up giving it back to him. She never calls the school and talks to them about anything. It's actually kinda funny. I called the counselor the other day and I told him my name and he knew me, who I was and who my children were without me even telling him. I like that. She could never say the same. Hell, when Scott talked to him, the counselor couldn't even remember Scott's ex's first name! LOL

I just wish my stepson had more help at home. She is so selfish and awful, she's so afraid he won't love her as much if he spends any time over here with me...that she can't see it's in his best interest to get help. I know no one has ever accused that lady of being the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but good Lord...you'd think she'd at least wanna do right by her kid! She actually said to him "You're failing school cuz you don't love me". Who does that to a kid??? I mean really...he's 12!

We are going to be fighting for custody soon. Just after the new year, when we have enough money for a lawyer. Enough damage has been done to this kid! He needs a loving, stable environment. I know we can give that to him. Until then, we'll do all we can from where we are.

5 comments:

GUYK said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GUYK, SWEETTHING,and MISS SASSIE POODLE

Northwoods Woman said...

"You're failing school cuz you don't love me".
Thats emotional abuse! I know, I lived it. It is more damaging to a kid than physical abuse. Have the counselor document it. Good luck hun, you are such a loving soul!

And Merry Christmas!

Misty said...

Very Merry Christmas to you, adn all your family honey :)

All best, from me and Pudsey.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Baseball field renovation money http://www.distance-education-collaboration.info Sexy wedding invitations Answering machines automatic http://www.printing-digital-photo.info/allegraallegrazocorinteraction.html Time warner stock price reduce cellulite pilates for weight loss Tummy tuck breast reduction rhinoplasty cosmeticsurgery Long term side effects ambien http://www.skin-care-industry-websites.info/spa_day_spa_laser_hair_removal_boston_massachussets.html Beltronics radar laser detector vector 955 Mortgage rate graph trend Botox message board lexapro child