Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why can't anything just be EASY??

No matter what I try to do these days, nothing seems to come easily. I've been setting up new checking accounts, a new cell phone, the cable/internet/phone. It seems like everytime I turn around, someone is passing the buck, thinking I'm stupid, unhelpful or all-around moronic!

I call the cell phone company and they tell me that what I have to do I can only do online so I go online and it says I have to call them. Well, ok then. Scott was already frustrated enough with them to hang up on them earlier lol. He has FAR less patience with people on the phone than I do.

Now, I'm trying to set up my new checking account so I can do my banking online. It says online that I have to call this number, anytime 24/7 and when I do...it tells me I have to either go online or wait until one of the offices is open. I sent them an e-mail. Let THEM work for ME! I'm sure it'll all get worked out...but it's driving me nuts that none of this stuff can just be easy!

I FINALLY have all my cable/internet/phone issues worked out. Took two trips by the cable company and then Scotto going downstairs and finishing what they did not...but it's all set up the way we want it now. What do we pay these people for?

3 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Go git em honey!

GUYK said...

Andi, if you are using a cable modem be damn sure you have a GOOD firewall and spybot. You are online 24/7 with cable and the sumbitches will put something in your system and you will not even know it. According to my spyware I am attacked about a 100 times a day with something or another that can't get in. fefaulting the firewall to ley stuff in is a pain in the butt but sures beats getting a hard drive destroyed by some asshole's virus or worm.

Andi said...

I've had cable or DSL for a long time now. I have a great firewall and two different kinds of spyware blockers.