Thursday, September 15, 2005

New Pain Reliever...Money???

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline finally had their baby. I'm thrilled for them and I'm sure they're excited about what lies ahead.

Here's what chaps my ass...


A couple of weeks ago, Britney said something to the affect of how she was pretty certain she was going to have surgery. That she hoped she could have this baby via c-section. And miraculously, IT HAPPENED! So now if one has enough money, they can completely bipass the pain involved in child birth and have the baby CUT out? What is that???

I guess one can only come away with one of two lessons here...If you wish for something hard enough (like a c-section), amazingly it'll come to you! Or...Money can buy EVERYTHING!!!

2 comments:

GUYK said...

"THOU SHALT NOT COVET" And I'm not sure that money had that much to do with it. But if it did, I figure it is her money and she is the one with the scar. Might stop her from showing off her belly so much.

Andi said...

lol so true!! I never thought of it that way!!