Sunday, September 11, 2005

One busy lil' beaver

Take that title however you see fit.

I'm gonna be one busy girl for awhile now. I have 4 orders for custom picture frames and 1 order for a nameplate mosaic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE having all these orders and seeing things take-off for me finally. I'm so happy!

Busy isn't such a bad thing. Just means I can't get into any trouble for awhile. I know, it's sad. Badasses are just gonna have to do without me for awhile. I'm a WORKIN girl! lol


Woooohooooo!

2 comments:

GUYK said...

GREAT! I hope it turns into something that keeps you real busy and makes you a bunch of money. It is always best to earn your money doing something you enjoy. I turned a hobby into a fairly lucrative business although it did damn near kill me-the doc quack said I just put in too many hours and didn't get enough sleep nor exercise but I think it was worth it. I couldn't be retired now if I had not of done it.

Andi said...

That's very encouraging Guy! I love hearing stories of others who have already accomplished what I'm trying to do now. It makes me feel like it's possible for me.

Ya know, a couple days ago my frames were up on Ebay and none of them sold. That night I was so depressed thinking that no one wanted what I had to offer. My husband and son assured me that my frames are beautiful and that it probably just wasn't the right time/format for me to sell those. They both have so much faith in me.

I felt better after that, but I really didn't start to see things their way until my neighbor came over while we were setting up our rummage sale and saw my frames and took three of them home saying she would only be bringing one back. She bought those two and then ordered some more mosaic products from me. I was THRILLED!