Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

I gots me a purty new windshield!!! It's so beautiful!! It's clear, it's glass, it's NOT broken!!!

I'm in heaven!!

(course my hood still dented, but I don't care lol)

well....I CARE, but I can drive it. THAT'S what I care about. Ya know, it's kinda funny. When you look at the car just right you can actually see the outline of the deer we hit. I think it would be cool to leave it there as a momentum for us and a threat to any other sumbitch deer wantin' to hit my car!!!

6 comments:

Timberwolf said...

That's "momento" and that's great you got your window fixed. Way to go, girl.

Better get that hood fixed though. Bambi is gonna see that car with the dent in the hood and yell out to the other deer, "Hey, there is that bitch that hit Uncle Buck!! Let's go get her, guys!!!"

And imagine 20 deer running after you. LOL.

Andi said...

Oops...that's what I get for blogging without a net LOL

Timberwolf said...

That's what I get for commenting without a net as well. It's actually "memento". I double checked.

"Momento" is spanish for "wait a minute".

Looks like we both went splat on our spelling LOL.

GUYK said...

Hell, I would just leavethe outline of the deer. When people ask "What happened? A deer hit your car?" you can just say, "No, we just put that dent in there as a warning to deer. Here's your sign."

Handy Home-dweller said...

hahahahahahahahahaha guy! I was totally waiting for that!

Andi said...

LMAO Guy!!!