Thursday, August 25, 2005

Happenings in my hometown

This article pisses me off on multiple levels! This happened at a house next door to where my parents live and I grew up. We know the lady who lives there. She has done many weird things in her years in that house. I've always considered her a very flaky person, alcoholic, drug addict and someone that doesn't have the common sense of a common housefly. However, I NEVER would have thought she would have pulled THIS kind of nastiness. She's the kind of woman that floats from one man to another, only comes home once every few weeks and doesn't appear to take very good care of herself.

My parents' neighborhood is not a bad one. I'd say it's a middle-of-the-road neighborhood. It has its share of weird people, some younger adults, and has been known to have a pot dealer or two. Never anything TOO particularly uncommon.

I'd really love to know what in hell this woman was thinking. I know she had been home in the past few weeks and she had to have seen what was happening to these animals. I can't even imagine what kind of person it takes to leave those animals, knowing that they were sick, injured and killing each other. I hope soon, she comes back to that house and they find her. The woman deserves to sit in jail for a LONG time, with no food and others who jeopardize her health and safety.

Whatta hag!

4 comments:

GUYK said...

I'm not a cat lover but I also do not believe in being cruel to any animal-well, maybe Hillary Clinton

Andi said...

LOL

Northwoods Woman said...

That woman should be shot!

Andi said...

I completely agree