Saturday, November 05, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

So yesterday we found out we got the new house. We're thrilled to death, but now there is SO MUCH to do! We've been packing a couple of boxes a day for a couple weeks now, so it's not too too bad, but you know how it is...you have to pack, and clean, and pack and clean. I've been bustin my ass hump all day today getting the things all packed up that we know we aren't gonna need for the rest of this month. Holy Hell I didn't know we had so many unused spices! One of those things you don't use but you don't wanna throw it out in case some day you decide to make something that requires one of those spices! I'm still hurting, but have all this nervous energy right now because I've been off my antianxiety medicine for a couple weeks, so I'm gonna get as much done as I can. It's hard just to sit still long enough to type this post! LOL

I hope this post finds you all having a grand weekend!

Hugs,
Andi

5 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Get back on your meds, moving is very stressful!

GUYK said...

Ain't nothin to movin kid-sweetthing and I did every two to three years for years. Just look at it as a big adventure and remeber the best way to learn your way a new town is to get lost and find your way home all by yourself.

Mise en Place said...

Wow, a new house. How exciting. Just take it easy, try not to over do.

:)

Misty said...

Hey, fantastic news 'bout the house! :)
Don't forget to look after yourself though pet, ok? (((andi)))

x

sue said...

Congrats on the house!!!
...and take care of yourself. It sounds like you've really been going through it lately...

Sorry I've been so busy at work I've had a hard time keeping caught up on my reading. Take care...