Friday, November 04, 2005

Health Update

I had my CT scan today. I saw the surgeon after and he said that he saw some scar tissue and adhesions from previous surgeries. Thank God it was nothing major. He said it should clear up on its own. It probably got tangled up in something. He said if I don't feel better by Monday or if I start to feel worse, I should let him know and he'll go in and clean it up. I hope I feel better soon. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I really do appreciate it!!

Hugs to all!

3 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Oh scar tissue can be very painful, I've had it removed from my belly 3 times because it got wrapped around my bowels. Go get it out!

Glad it was nothing major hun hugs

GUYK said...

I am glad that it is nothing real serious

Mise en Place said...

Whew! Glad to hear it's nothing serious.