Thursday, November 03, 2005

Went Into the doctor

I went into the doctor. She did some bloodwork. They felt the lump too. I don't have a gall bladder or appendix anymore, so it's not those two things. It's too low to be the liver (even though my enzymes were elevated which is normal for me) and it's too high for appendix anyway lol. The pain and lump are right in the middle on the right side.

She sent me to the surgeon who I saw right away. I have to go back in tomorrow at 11am (after 4 hours of drinking this disgusting shit yummy orange stuff) for a CT scan. We'll know more about what it is then and if I have to go in for surgery to have it taken out.

I'll let y'all know what's up.

8 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

OH Honey, my prayers are with you. LOL @ the strike ;) do you have someone near you to drive you? If not let me know and I'll run down there. hugsss

Andi said...

I'm fine for the procedure tomorrow. I can drive myself there and back. If I have to have surgery though, we're gonna see if Scott can get the day of my surgery off to take me there and back. Then I'm on my own. If he can't get off, yeah...I'll have to make other arrangments.

P.S. Thanks for the strikeout lesson

Mise en Place said...

Please let us know how you're making out.

You're in my prayers.

Northwoods Woman said...

If you need me let me know hun.

GUYK said...

Andi, I'm thinking about you girl and I hope you are okay.

Norman said...

EW! That's scary! Have they gotten back to you yet? I noticed you posted this yesterday. Everything ok?

Norman

Northwoods Woman said...

Are you still alive?!

Andi said...

yes ma'am, I'm still alive. I was just REALLY tired after waking up so damn early to drink that nasty shit. I napped for a bit, got my son off with his dad and did a few things around the house.