Monday, November 21, 2005

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good...

We move in 4 days. The day after Thanksgiving. The good thing about that is that NO ONE moves the day after Thanksgiving and there are plenty of trucks available at Uhaul that day.


The bad...
I was suppose to bring my candied sweet potatoes, and a trifle to Thanksgiving and now most of my food is packed. I left out the stuff that I needed for my sweet potatoes, but just called my aunt and let her know I couldn't bring the trifle. My mom is bringing pies so at least we'll have a dessert there.


The ugly...
We're moving the end of November in Wisconsin! It's suppose to be cold so it'll really SUCK moving then!! LOL

2 comments:

GUYK said...

Oh, just put on your ice skates and hasten tings along as you skate with an armful of boxes. And, it is better than the summer when it would be all hot and sweaty-hot and sweaty, hot and sweaty, hot and...

sue said...

What's a little ice and snow?
By the time I'm reading this, you've moved! I better get busy and catch up!