Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jehovah's Witnesses

Ok...lemme get this part out right off. I have nothing against the Jehovah's Witnesses. Period.

That being said...

This old lady shows up at my door this morning. It's VERY windy outside so I invited her in. I am hard of hearing and I couldn't even hear her the wind was whipping so badly. She came in and started in on her little shpeel (sp) about how children have questions, this book can answer them, book is free, asking for donations...blah blah blah. She's a very nice lady. Was very pleasant and not at all pushy. However, she had the world's WORST breath! I swear I was holding my breath the whole time she was here! I about gagged! I was holding my little dog in my arms while she was here and even he sniffed her once and backed his head away so fast you'd have thought someone whacked him on the nose. Then I looked up at her and realized she was having a HELLUVA time keeping her bottom dentures in her mouth. I thought for sure I'd be picking them suckers off my floor! So question for y'all...

If they fall on the floor, is it perfectly acceptable for me to pick them up, blow them off and shove them back in her mouth?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends if you knock the teeth out of her mouth in the first place.

GUYK said...

As far as I am concerned it is perfectly acceptable to pick them up and jam them up her ass. But I will never have that opportunity because I don't give a rats butt what the weather is like outside they ain't coming into my house.

Andi said...

I didn't know she was a Jehovah's Witness when I let her in lol

The PartsGuy said...

I was talking to my dentist one day while we were waiting for my X-rays to finish. He was offered a job in a dental lab once, just making dentures. He said the cheap ones aren't sealed very well, so food particles get caught in them, and rot. That was prob what you smelled.

Andi said...

oh yuck!!! lol that did NOT help! LOL

sue said...

I have a perfectly lovely friend who is a Witness. She never ever pushes any of this crap off on me, but it's nice when the "others" come to the door - I just say, "I have a friend who is a JW and she gives me the Watchtower". She doesn't, but they don't know that!!

btw - we had a couple show up on New Year's Day once - early in the morning. Can you believe THAT??? I know I couldn't. Hangover and all... bad bad bad...