Friday, November 18, 2005

You Can't Top an Andi!!

I went Here to Norman's and that led me to This slogan generator and put my name in.

I generated three slogans using my name that I just loved! Here they are!


Schtop! This Andi Is Not Ready! (that isn't true too often, but hey sometimes a girl needs rest)

You Can't Top an Andi (but she wouldn't mind if you tried)

and last but certainly not least...

The Andi that eats like a meal. (and this meal hasn't been eaten in a LONG time!)


Can y'all tell I've got a dirty perfectly pure mind today?

3 comments:

GUYK said...

I saw several but finally there was one that made sense:
Guy Makes Everything Better. And thats a fact Jack! I am a great cook

Andi said...

lol I like that one!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »