Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Well, we're all in the new house now. We're mostly unpacked, all that is really left is this office a little in my bedroom and then putting pictures up on the wall. The move was quite the trip. I'll blog about it after we're all settled in here. Ya know, I'm beginning to think it's physically impossible for us to move and NOT have any issues! It was definitely something else! VERY COLD and SNOWY! NOT NOT NOT a good combination!

I'll write up a little something as soon as I have a little more time.

I hope all is well with everyone reading (if you're still reading). Drop me a comment here and let me know how you are!

Hugs

6 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Glad you're back hun! Waiting for the details.

GUYK said...

ditto

sue said...

Whoot! Glad you got moved okay... will wait for updates...

Mise en Place said...

YAY! You're moved. I know you're glad it's done.

Yes, I'm still reading. Take care.

Misty said...

Hugs to you too, and yay for new homes :)

And yep, still here btw!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my tiny dog collars site.
Good luck!