Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm so happy!!!

I got to see my honey for a whole 17 1/2 hours!!! Wooohoooo! Poor guy put in 68 hours in this past week (including working 8 on Saturday) so he was pretty tired, but we managed to get some packing done so that we'll be ready when we move. He's looking at a townhouse tomorrow for us and I hope he really likes it so we can get it. It was SO nice having him in bed with me again! I forget too easily how much better I sleep when he's with me. I made him a late lunch today of italian breaded boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn. I sent him back with a container with 3 chops left in it. His parents don't cook very well, and he's working so much, he doesn't have time to cook himself (although when he does...he's fantastic at it!) I know 17 1/2 hours isn't much for a week, but it'll make me that much happier to see him for another 17 1/2 hours next weekend!!

11 comments:

Mise en Place said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your honey.

I'm with you on the sleeping alone thing. You should read my August 26 post...Sleeping Singal, I think you could relate.

:):)

Andi said...

I just read that post...and OMG it sure does say how I feel right now! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Andi

GUYK said...

Yeah, it is tough. It is hard to catch up in a day after you get a week behind on your homework

Andi said...

LOL what a great way of putting that Guy!

car said...

Just thank the Lord you don't live with a filthy smelly disgusting hippy freeloading whining liberal commie jerk, like the majority of young people in Asheville, NC!

Northwoods Woman said...

Hey I sleep alone every damn night, feel sorry for me dammit!

seriously andi, you need to come up and visit me before you move farther away!

Andi said...

Scott left me with the car with transmission problems, but I will certainly see if I can make a trip up there before the move!!! I'd love to visit with you!

Misty said...

Good luck with the house hunting! :) I'm rather jaelous though, I miss having a honey of my own...
Enjoy, and look after each other for as long as you can! x

sue said...

I hate to admit it, but I almost sleep better when Hubby's gone - he snores like the hounds of hell... :)

GUYK said...

Livey sleeps with her pets! There. That should get you some more strange googles on your site meter.

You both should just move to Florida so you can picnic with the Florida bloggers get together I am trying to organize for a Sunday in march next year.

Andi said...

ya know, we were actually thinking of going to Florida this next spring! LOL

LMAO Sue!!!