Sunday, October 16, 2005

Total Sitemeter Addict

I will admit it...I'm addicted to my sitemeter. I go in there everyday to snoop around, see who has been here and how they found me. I think it's so cool to be surprised by finding out you're on someone's blogroll or they've posted a link to your page! Especially when it is someone you don't even know that's done it! I also have to laugh at some of the searches people have used to get to my blog.

Every now and then...I come across a person who got here from someone's blog that I've never heard of. I usually go to this person's blog to find out how this person got to my blog from wherever they were. Sometimes I read the whole blog (some of them are relatively short) and STILL have not found anywhere in the blog or the comments a mention of my blog or a link to me. How does that happen?? I think it's one of those strange phenomena that no one can explain.

10 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Those are people who come through blogspot, or blog explosion. They're just surfers.

At least you don't get hits for women fucking animals!

Andi said...

Ohhhhh that makes sense Livey!! Thanks!

And you're right, I don't have that kind of hit, Thank God!! So sorry you do though.

GUYK said...

Well, You will now! Did you know that Livey sleeps in the same bed with her pets? Now that ought to get you a search or two!

Andi said...

You are BAD!! LOL

Amanda said...

Ha Ha...I still don't have the sitemeter thing figured out yet..

Northwoods Woman said...

I get hits cuz Guy posted a comment about dinking donuts or something!
women fucking animals! LOL

Norman said...

you should have SEEN the hits I got after posting about my lesbian dogs humping each other.

hahaha

- maybe they are hitting the "next blog" button on the site they are looking at. That's the only thing I can figure..

Course - now you should probably have some great keyword searches after all the crap we've posted in your comments!!

Andi said...

Livey you are bad!!!

LOL Norman

sue said...

I want to know why I keep getting these weird e-mails from "Anonymous" that say things like they like my blog and come see their site on "tennis lessons" or some such crap. I've never even SAID the word tennis on my blog (I don't think). Hmmm... Inquiring minds wanna know. Damnit!

Andi said...

LOL Sue!! That's blog spam!!!