Monday, October 03, 2005

Whatta weekend

Well, my birthday/anniversary weekend is now over. Yeah, Scott and I got married on my birthday, 6 years ago! LOL

Friday night we went to a nice supper club. It wasn't bad, but kinda expensive for whatcha get. Y'all know how those places are. But it was nice to get out.

We had no kids all weekend, so we could do whatever we chose to do. On Saturday, we were going to head on down to my parents' bowling alley, but on our way down there, my mom called to let us know they weren't going to be there that night. So we thought about going to a movie. Well by the time we got back toward the movie theater, we changed our minds. So we stopped, grabbed some movie food and such. Then we rented 3 movies and stayed home alone doing that. It was really nice.

Yesterday we went driving. We've got bear up here and lately they've been out and about alot. I have yet to see one, but I hear they're around. So we went driving to find one so I could take a picture. No bear were to be found, however we did see a pack of 5 dogs, a bunch of geese and some cranes. I got some great pics of the colors changing on the leaves though, so I'm happy about that. I got some good ones of the Highground too. Great war memorials there! I'm thinking of making a post with those. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

If you wanna see bear you have to go out in the woods at dusk and sit very quiet and still. If there is a bear in the area, they will come walking by. Glad your weekend was good hun, you deserve it!

Andi said...

I'm gonna have to give that a try! I don't necessarily want to encounter one close up, I just want to take a picture of it! LOL

GUYK said...

but don't be bare when you are after a bear

Andi said...

no sir, I will not be bare with a bear lol.

I learn Livey's lessons! LOL

*giggles*

Northwoods Woman said...

LMAO YOU TWO!